Páginas

segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2010

Rina-mochana Nrisimha Stotra


This is a stotram from the Nrisimha Purana is a prayer to Lord Nrisimha for the release of all kinds of worldly obligations.


1. Devata-karya-siddhyartam

sabha-stambha-samudbhavam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


Lord Nrisimha is to be worshipped if perfection is desired. Unto the all-powerful Sri Nrisimha, who appeared from the pillar of the assembly hall, I offer my obeisances so that I may become released from mundane obligations.


2. Lakshmyalingita vamangam

bhaktanam vara-dayakam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


Embraced on His left side by Lakshmidevi, Lord Nrisimha gives benedictions to His devotees. My obeisances to the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha, so that I may be released from all other obligations.


3. Antra-mala-dharam shankha

chakrabjayudha-dharinam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


Wearing a garland of intestines, He carries the conch, disc, lotus, club and other weapons. Unto Lord Nrisimha, the all-powerful, I offer my obeisances to become free from worldly debts.


4. Samaranat sarva-papa-ghnam

kadruja-visha-nashanam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


By remembrance of Lord Nrisimha all sins are destroyed and the poisonous effect of the descendants of Kadru (serpents) are nullified. My obeisances unto Him the all-powerful, so that I may become free from all other debts.


5. Simha-nadena mahata

dig-danti bhaya-nashanam

sri nrisimha maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


By His greatly ferocious roar and His fearful teeth, which encompass all ten directions, He destroys all fear. Unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha my obeisances, so that I may become free from worldly obligations.


6. Prahlada-varadam shrisham

daityeshvara-vidaranam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


Lord Nrisimha is the Lord of Lakshmi and the giver of benedictions to Prahlada Maharaja, yet He ripped apart the king of demons, Hiranyakashipu. May I become free from debts by offering obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha.


7. Krura-grahaih piditanam

bhaktanan abhaya-pradam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


When His devotees are oppressed by inauspicious planets, Lord Nrisimha gives them fearlessness. I offer my obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha so that I may be released from worldly obligations.


8. Veda-vedanta-yajnesham

brahma-rudradi-vanditam

sri nrisimham maha-viram

namami rina-muktaye


Lord Nrisimha is the master of all the Vedas, Vedanta and the process of sacrifice. He is offered prayers by Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and the other demigods. I offer my obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha so that I may be freed from all other debts.


9. Ya idam pathate nityam

rina-mochana-samjnitam

anrini jayate sadyo

dhanam shighram avapnuyat


Whoever reads this regularly, consciously desiring freedom from debts, immediately becomes freed from all obligations and very soon attains opulence.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

©Bhaktivedanta Book TrustOur HeritageBhakti BooksPureBhakti TV

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign